SharePoint is the most popular platform for building Company Intranets and SharePoint Online now comes as part of Office 365. OneSource CMS for SharePoint is delivered as-a-service, which helps you unleash the power of Microsoft SharePoint®, one of the most popular corporate intranet platforms.
OneSource CMS for SharePoint helps you unleash the power of Microsoft SharePoint:
- Easy to use, drag-and-drop interface, suitable for business users
- Control, manage and structure content in real-time
- Full corporate brand compliance
- Responsive design catering for both mobile & web
- Built-in rich set of components: carousels, polls, tabs, news feeds, galleries, multimedia and many more
- Complementary web analytics
- Fast load times on high-latency networks
A corporate intranet is a critical element of the digital workplace. It is how you communicate to your employees, publish content, and share news. It is how your teams collaborate, store documents, and share knowledge. In an age of information overload, a great intranet where you can quickly find what you need is perhaps the best productivity tool you could have.
As well as being able to render on smart phones, tablet and desktops it is also cross browser compatible and fully supports the WCAG 2.0 and VPAT standards for accessibility compliance.
OneSource is one of the best tools at my disposal. As a Strategist and Head of Customer Experience Analytics, I wish to spend most of my time on content rather than messing around with publishing format. The best aspect is publication speed, which is faster than any other web publishing tool that I’ve used. A close second successful attribute is the variety of content plugins, which allows quality websites to be created in hours, not weeks.